This is a startup company established in 2020 with a strong funding team from the United States. They manage cameras, sensors, analytics with algorithm and big data. The ecosystem goes beyond camera management, providing a holistic approach to managing complex and challenging sensor-based networks through a single intuitive user interface.
- Research on new technologies.
- Develop highly scalable systems, algorithms, and tools on one platform to support machine learning and deep learning solutions.
- Develop, integrate, and optimize end-to-end AI pipeline.
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments (Camera TPU, Nvidia Jetson).
- Strong experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Strong experience with Python
- Ability to work in a Linux
- Industry experience building innovative end-to-end Machine Learning
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adapting creative approaches.
- Relevant working experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus.
- Diversified and sophisticated training program.
- Competitive overall compensation system.
- Flexible working structure