Worldwide power supply company with branding and ODM/OEM business. My client is looking for an experienced professional who can combine business with technology & innovation to ensure that the relevant advanced technology is explored and identified and to assist the senior leadership team as a whole in keeping the company competitive by using technology.
- Execute strategy of technology in helping advanced power application and technology.
- Work with CEO, board member and the senior leadership team closely to advance the mission of the company.
- Grow the company’s technological capabilities to ensure they meet the company’s company’s goals.
- Identify and implement technologies that give an edge to the company.
- Collaborates with other departments to streamline company policies and rules by implementing new technologies.
- Ensure the efficiency and functionality of all systems and infrastructure.
- Assess performance by monitoring budgets and KPIs.
- Recruit, build up and motivate team from good to excellent.
- Develop and motivate team with good cross functional cooperation.
- Depth Knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation
- Great leadership and communication skills
- Strategic thinker with a problem-solving attitude
- 10+ years of executive-level experience in large global enterprises with Ph.D. degree is preferred
- Competitive salary package.
- Recognition rewards.