This is a startup company established in 2020 with a strong funding team from the United States. They manage cameras, sensors, analytics with algorithm and big data. The ecosystem goes beyond camera management, providing a holistic approach to managing complex and challenging sensor-based networks through a single intuitive user interface.
- Analyze the detection problems and select suitable methodology to get top accuracy.
- With the ability to prepare, argumentation, labeling, and manage the training dataset, to achieve efficient training result.
- Emphasize on both performance and accuracy.
- Develop and optimize algorithms in the areas of deep learning.
- Be a product owner with a vision for what you are building.
- Be designing, developing, testing, and deploying object detection algorithms/models upon customer needs.
- Software development experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, or Python, OpenCV.
- Familiar with mainstream deep learning toolkits.
- Experience with computer vision, image processing.
- Solid understanding of fundamental statistical concepts and measurement methodologies.
- Diversified and sophisticated training program.
- Competitive overall compensation system.
- Flexible working structure.