The company provides wafer and other service for Tier one companies.
- Own and actively manage over a section of process flow including in defect source investigation, supporting improvement item and failed chip count reduction to maintain and monitor the stability of the Fab.
- Work with Fab process teams to identify defects and to drive improvements.
- Determine root cause by analytical analysis reporting with recommendations.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders as a defect subject expert.
- Master/ PhD in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry other related majors.
- With ability to recognize, evaluate and resolve issues with defect and yield related content
- Active and flexible ability to solve problems, provide technical guidance, share technical solutions and methodologies, and solve difficult problems.
- With 6 years + of relevant and solid experiences in KLA Bright Field machines and ASML eScan machines and the technology of optical inspection, GDS to care area and process window qualification.
- With practical experiences in advanced process technologies of 28nm or below in 12-inch fabs is preferred.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Better annual leave than required