MNC company providing open source from cloud to desktop and devices.
- Manage delivery schedule of critical 3rd party deliverables for the projects.
- Draft and maintain project specific schedules and project plans.
- Assist in the development of project statements of work and keep management informed of the status of assigned projects.
- Deliver professional engineering services for assigned projects.
- Drive technical issues to reach desired delivery outcomes and obtain client agreement to the project schedule.
- Maintain daily/weekly communication with the clients and the internal co-workers.
- Identify custom engineering requests that are not part of an existing business contracts and ensure projects are delivered within time.
- Promote to customers the appropriate technologies from product portfolio.
- Support different time zones to support the projects.
- Project Management experience in a computer oriented / technical service field with Internet connected devices.
- Bachelor’s degree above, preferably in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math.
- Knowledge of Linux and the wider Open Source Software community.
- Fluent in English.
- PMP/PMI, or PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification preferred.
- Ability to travel occasionally domestically and internationally.
- Learning and development
- Competitive salary