Our client provides more convenient, reliable, and safe security IoT product.
- Identify suppliers through industry network and research to meet both business and technology requirements
- Lead the RFI/RFQ/RFP effort with internal/external teams
- Own and negotiate contracts (commercial and terms of supply) with current or new suppliers & conduct regular price reduction negotiations
- Host quarterly business reviews (QBR) on suppliers’ performance indicators
- Deep dive into supplier supply chain process to identify corrective actions for lagging performance indicators
- Ability to work and influence cross functionally with a strong business case with technical knowledge of mechanical tooling
- Conduct cost model analysis to benchmark suppliers quotes
- Track business impact to cost & delivery during NPI stage and identify resolutions with x-functional teams prior to escalation
- Develop procurement strategies, assess risks and prepare mitigation strategies for the business. Manage global supply chain disruptions in real time with the support of an international team.
- Create financial and cost models to track part cost performance
- Establish relationship with senior management of suppliers and manage business relevant communications to optimize relationships
- Monitor industry and global market conditions, develop monthly commodity trend reports
- Required to travel on short notice
- Muti-culture environment
- Great potential on promising product line and business model