Global MNC company with innovative solution in IC.
- Responsible for sourcing new OSAT’s, providing the best cost, service, delivery and other goals requested by NPI team.
- Analyze and survey all OSAT’s who can provide the right package and service that meet company’s need.
- Responsible for interviewing and examining customers and suppliers of each OSAT company.
- Work closely with each OSAT and arranging meeting regularly to align forecasts, raw material plans, secure capacities, maintain close partnership with each one of them.
- Build up and maintain close relationship with the vendor. Solve relationship issues.
- Project our costs per product and provide actual cost information to Accounting as needed
- Cooperate with Subcon Manager to review each OSAT’s KPI and help push for improvements.
- Cooperate with Supply Chain to review raw materials and supplies that are needed by the OSAT’s and ensure all purchases are done on time.
- Understand production and process requirements and ensure material issues are addressed on time.
- Auditing the industry situation bases on capacities, material potential shortages, lead time trends, subcon issues and supply threats (COVID, natural disasters, etc).
- Regularly meet with industry leaders to ensure no threats or issues related to production supply.
- Work closely with the planning and finance teams to manage inventory, lot aging, and reconciliation items.
- Experienced in working with various OSAT for at least 5 years.
- Excellent in negotiating skills.
- Bachelor’s / Masters’ degree in Business Management or engineering is preferred.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin & English.
- Must be willing to business travel to subcons in China, Taiwan, Thailand to building closer relationships.
- Independent and self-discipline Provides updates on important orders, issues, or projects.
- Very familiar with cost drivers. Knows where to reduce costs.