A leading company in ICs for audio and voice signal processing applications
- Responsible for NPI to mass production, yield improvement, product disposition, and test optimization activities in wafer sort and F/T environment.
- Responsible for overseeing product performance at Osats and hardware repair.
- Perform yield analysis and contribute to test process improvements
- Work closely with test engineering in UK to debug NPI and engineering test program released.
- Support production volume ramp from new product transfers to OSATs and production sustaining
- Preferred in Electrical, Electronics Engineering master degree with minimum 8+ years working experience.
- With experience in audio code, power amplifier and mixed signal testing
- Experience with industry-standard automated test equipment (Teradyne J750/ iFlex/uFlex
- Understanding of ATE test programming principles.
- Knowledge of Spotfire, JMP, Python, VB will be plus
- Group Insurance and Medical plan
- Employee Welfare Club