This is a MNC company focusing on providing global leading industrial ethernet communication and wireless networking solutions.
- Supporting and helping initiation activities including market research, organizing and attending meetings, tracking potential investment opportunities, with a primary focus on offshore wind.
- Conducting due diligence and project research.
- Working on efforts on pursued deals, including business diligence, risk underwriting, and managing external advisors
- Set up and establish robust flexible financial models to support deal underwriting and deal structuring efforts
- Performing ad-hoc analysis to support transaction negotiations
- Providing hands-on support to portfolio companies
- Establishing and analyzing in-depth proprietary financial models
- Keen interest in the international offshore wind sector and renewable energy sector
- 3 years+ of relevant investment experience
- Strong quantitative and modelling skills
- A self-starter with tenacity, initiative, and a willingness to commit to deliver.
- With solid background and experiences in finance, economics, or a numerical degree
- With strong team player skill and confidence to exercise judgement appropriately, challenge and coordinate with colleagues at all levels of seniority.
- With excellent financial modelling skills, accounting skills and analytical ability
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Passion for knowledge and with proactive, creativity, high integrity, flexible, professional maturity
- Fluency in Chinese and English
- Attractive salary
- Team work environment and to grow together