This is a startup company established in 2020 with a strong funding team from the United States. They manage cameras, sensors, analytics with algorithm and big data. The ecosystem goes beyond camera management, providing a holistic approach to managing complex and challenging sensor-based networks through a single intuitive user interface.
- Knowledge about Machine Learning technique.
- Experienced in scripting programming.
- Work with the team to implement and deploy machine learning models into the productions.
- Experienced in model design and model tuning.
- Experience in applying machine learning techniques to computer vision tasks .
- Experience with deep learning frameworks, including TensorFlow, Caffe(2), Keras, PyTorch, MXNet, Theano etc.
- Focus on machine learning, computer vision, artificial intelligence, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficient in Python or C++.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Diversified and sophisticated training program.
- Competitive overall compensation system.
- Flexible working structure.
- Work life balance.