International company for cable and connector designer, manufacturer and has developed a range of connector and interconnect products for the information technology and communications equipment applications.
- Responsible for the mechanical design, development and quality of products.
- Had co-work experience with antenna design company
- Take responsibility for leading project teams, technical problem solving, creatively meeting product objectives, and mentoring junior engineers.
- Show a hands-on passion for their work and be able to communicate their ideas and concepts both verbally and visually.
- Must demonstrate an ability to integrate feedback and to respond quickly to changing contexts and work environments.
- 8+ experience on mechanical design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- With team management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of tooling and materials process validation
- Strong 3D CAD and database management skills, ProEngineer, Windchill
- Analytic problem solving skills, including knowledge of 8D, Six Sigma, DOE or similar disciplines
- Working closely with a dynamic team
- Work with famous global brands
- Birth fringe benefit