The company is mainly engaged in the manufacture and marketing of wireless communication network products, selling customized products for export, providing enterprise wireless communication system, mesh network system and wireless network client.
- Create the positive news exposure of SNI by news release, interview arrangements or speaking opportunity
- Enhancing employee communications: organize internal key activities frequently
- Maintain Intranet & Internet and leverage other digital communication tools
- Promoting Comm initiatives from the Group and Hub
- Organizing key external events and messaging platforms to enhance SNI visibility to media and governmental authorities
- Produce content for digital communications such as website, intranet and other Google-based apps
- Structure advocacy efforts to support SNI strategic ambitions with stakeholders through external trade shows, Chamber of Commerce & sub-committees, ministerial events, Energy transition events
- Developing and maintaining digital platform such as local website and social media with creative ideas, create comm plan for social media, develop/manage contents, and promote it to targeted audiences
- Utilize external digital tools in developing communication materials and incorporate the latest digital tools as necessary
- BS/MS degree in marketing, advertising, business, or in a related field.
- 10+ years channel marketing, digital marketing, or related marketing experience in wireless or mobile industry with B2B experience.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Some travel may be required
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to drive to tangible results in a timely manner even when the work involves a high-level of ambiguity
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression