Group new invest and lead of JPN F&B brand to Taiwan market.
- Responsible for group F&B brand management and strategy formulation in Taiwan area.
- Plan and promote the development and implementation of short, medium, and long-term plans for existing brand businesses.
- Responsible for the personnel management of the organization, improving performance and productivity, and increasing the profits of the responsible brand.
- Ensuring service standards across the properties are in line with or above client expectations.
- With at least 8 years working experience in Food and Beverage
- Experience in new property launch and chain properties management.
- Be able to travel to Japan.
- Demonstrated ability in Food and Beverage chain properties management.
- Familiar with the cultural and business environment of Japan and the industries of prospective clients.
- Skills of Strong Relationship Building, Vendor and Partner Selection, Promotion Strategy, Effective Communication, Market Analysis, Sales and Inventory Management, Customer Service, Adaptability and Flexibility.
- A generous salary package with great scope.
- Good and trustworthy environment.
- Flat team structure