It is a global leading company with wide range products from amplifier, converter, RF/Microwave, DSP/processors, and Power management
- Selling the company’s products or services to customers, providing technical and administrative product information and demonstrations
- Coordinates with BU resources to provide recommendations, lessons learned, methods for problem-solving, analysis methodology.
- Explore new application/market with objectives to provide BU the regional marketing intelligence.
- Bachelor or above degree of EE, major in power electronics is a plus
- Good Knowledge of Iso/Non-Iso switch mode power conversion topologies, modeling, and control techniques, LED Driver, Battery Charger, PoE controller, Hot Swap, Surge Protector, Linear Regulator
- Familiar with industrial, Server, Network Switch, Power Electronic Tester power topology is plus.
- Group Insurance and Medical plan
- Competitive Annual Leave-12 Days
- Employee Welfare Club