WW famous IC design house and the product including analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (ICs) used in virtually all types of electronic equipment
- Management of relationships at all levels of the customer
- Have a strong knowledge of the power semiconductor marketplace and existing relationships that can be leveraged into this role.
- This position is a strong and influential advocate for customers within their product
- This sales strategy determines the right combination of these necessary for long term, sustainable and profitable growth
- Experience selling into data center accounts is desired and will be a significant part of this position.
- Collaborate frequently with a territory Field Applications Engineer; proven success in team environments is a must.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5 – 7 years of related experience in a variety of sales environments, preferably a technical sales role
- Develop new business and proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Possess strong communication skills, excellent negotiation skills and must be self-motivated
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working hours and completed training course
- Birth fringe benefit