- Designs new products based on innovations and new product initiatives ad directed by the New Product Introduction Team:
- 1. Design Intel, AMD, ARM compatible computer systems products from the component level (CPU, motherboard, RAM, chassis, etc.) to prototype/proof-of-concept assembly build using industry standard electronic assembly methods.
- 2. Install functional test computing platform operating systems including Windows, Linux and QNX. Test for compatibility.
- 3. Troubleshoot computer hardware and operating system software configurations and resolve technical issues
- 4. Support Manufacturing Department for engineering related issues of production released platforms.
- Engage with leading technology companies, suppliers and manufacturers to position the company as a high value technology channel partner and to stay on top of technology trends, products and innovations.
- Responsible for competitive research to understand the competitor’s product and technology strategies.
- Engage with sales/business development staff to gain insights into ongoing customer product and technology challenges.
- Participates in New Product Introduction Team decisions to peruse new product opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required. Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science degrees preferred.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in areas of electrical, electro-mechanical and/or computer hardware/software product development.
- 5 years minimum experience in customer face technical roles with responsibilities including face-to-face customer engagement and relationship building at the engineering and management levels
- Project management experience necessary in managing design and development projects from concept to production release
- Work and life balance
- Flexible working hour
- Cooperate with multi-country team members