The Sales Director is responsible for successful business results for Industrial, Professional and consumer products. This position will lead both channel and SI as well as OEM/ODM business team to develop and promote right products to right business model. Set direction/ goal and manage/drive sales to develop new accounts, and build strong customer relationship professionally and increase market share in both channel and SI/OEM/ODM business.
- Formulate short- to mid-term business strategy to expand sales footprint and meet sales goals.
- Lead sales team to manage existing accounts and develop new accounts.
- Generate sales leads from existing or new customers; lead sales team to win new program awards.
- Work closely with internal PM and engineering teams to fulfill customers’ requirement and ensure all existing projects move smoothly.
- Develop and coach team members to enrich sales team’s capability
- Solid experience (over 15 years sales experience) in manage sales team above 20 ppl.
- Excellent English verbal and written skill.
- Result oriented, Creative, with an aptitude for developing sales strategies and motivating channel.
- The ideal candidate should familiar with memory products (Dram/SSD/Storage) or with IPC or Industry related experience.
- With the flexibility to support overseas branch business, or frequent travel when required.
- Relocation in US or Netherland with larger scope.
- Good compensation.
- Career progression