The company was founded in 2015.
The mission is to build a machine to do your heavy lifting on repetitive tasks and build intelligent technology that works in the background so you hardly notice. The solutions allow professionals from brands and agencies to design the best influencer strategies to captivate online audiences.
- To work in a fast-paced, startup environment to deliver world-class influencer marketing software, which is widely used by brands and agencies across the globe.
- To build and maintain scalable services and assure performance optimization.
- You will work both independently and in the team to design, develop product features, data models, algorithms and create user interfaces and journeys.
- Big data analysis and machine learning processing pipelines. (As our data and services are growing massively, we have 1M+ influencers with in-depth insights and sync large amounts of data every millie seconds!),
- Integrate a wide range of APIs with our platform and build features on top of them.
- Good analytics, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good communication skills and conversational English.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Ability to manage cross-team coordinations and work closely with product manager.
- Ability to complete high quality work on time and care a lot of coding quality.
Nice to Have｜
- Experience in optimizing the performance of backend systems and scaling infrastructure components.
- Experience with document-oriented databases and data structure design.
- Experience working with data analytics and machine learning projects.
- All-hands meeting in London once a year.
- Due to current pandemic, the scheudle may be changed.
- 15 days annual leave.
- Year-end bonus.
- Co-working space environment.
- Flexible WFH on Friday.
- Team build and team lunch/dinner.