It has established a solid reputation in the industry as a leading payment peripheral provider. It’s also an OEM payment solution provider with the capability and willingness to customize solutions to fit our customers’ needs.
- Lead project to manage system requirements and lead technical problem resolution across engineering disciplines during the execution of the program.
- Arrange compliance testing and interface verification for both high-speed and low-speed serial and parallel buses, e.g., PCIe, USB, HDMI, MIPI, eMMC, SDIO, SPI, UART, I2S, I2C, etc.
- Perform digital/power analysis and evaluation of new systems, working with a multi-functional team to identify, simulate, and correct functional and parametric problems.
- Create schematics based on Architectural Reference Design using Cadence OrCAD Capture.
- Interface as the central resource with software, test, application, and marketing teams.
- Review Multi-layer HDI PCB designs using Allegro Physical Viewer and any Gerber Viewer.
- Export a BoM from Cadence OrCAD Capture and import into a PLM such as Arena.
- Develop and perform engineering procedures and verification tests for complex electronic systems and module.
- Minimum 10 years of technical working experience, knowledge with consumer and enterprise product design
- Expertise on ARM system design, system PWR architecture
- Expertise in electrical engineering and knowledge of multiple related areas
- Strong English language skills.
- Experience in distinguish and debug power devices like power supplies, battery chargers, and battery fuel gauges.
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression