A Europe company which is a band company has more than 30+ years experiences in technology industry. They develop their products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight. Under a number of different brands, the company offers PC peripherals; devices to make video collaboration simple in the workplace; and entertainment and control products for the home.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Play a critical role in establishing strong partnerships with our business leaders.
- Contact for talent planning activities and recruitment for Technical and G&A roles in a variety of positions across various business groups and functions.
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition colleagues in the US, APAC and EMEA to establish best in class recruitment practices, innovative employer branding and an unforgettable candidate experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of recruitment experience with at least 1 year of in-house corporate recruitment
- Experience standardizing, implementing, and evaluating TA processes and programs.
- Innovative and solution-minded approach to helping develop strategies and solutions.
- Flexible working hour
- Sophisticated training program
- Multinational teamwork