This high potential company provides their POS system built on the Android operating system. Sale combines powerful cloud-based software, payment processing, and hardware design in order to catch up with the booming financial technology trend.
The ideal candidate Must drive collaborations between multiple business units from design, R&D, engineering to sourcing and sales to drive quality standards. Must validate product design, conduct risk assessments and identify issues through critical review of components and materials, and hence formulate recommendations to product design team and sourcing team. Must define workflow and operation guidelines to upgrade manufacturing process through process mapping and developing protocols in order to enhance operation effectiveness.
- Manage, review, and approve the Design Quality Assurance processes and Design Quality Assurance Manual (DQAM) from CMs.
- Ensure that ODM/OEM partners comply with quality management system (QMS) policies/processes/development requirements contracts
- Review and management ODM/OEM partners to comply with product change submission / approval process and requirement.
- Support System, Hardware, and Software design development reviews to ensure design quality.
- Responsible / Support for ODM programs formal customer reviews such as: HW/SW Design Review, Production Test Reviews, and Functional and Physical Audits.
- Responsible for Software Quality Control Plans and Hardware Quality Control Plans review and approval from ODM/OEM partners.
- Support coordination and liaison with R&D team and BD team for development programs quality related issues and concerns.
- Review and approve Engineering documentation, design changes and development folders
- Participate in design & development reviews process covering: Planning, Requirements, Design, Validation and Verifications
- Support Design related root cause and corrective action investigations
- Review and management Production Test monitoring, Test Set-up Conformity, and review Test Reports and failure investigations reports
- Management Qualification test monitoring, Test Set-up Conformity, and review Qualification Test Reports and failure investigations reports
- Provide input and overview to support program implementation from a quality perspective, and attend internal program reviews / status meetings
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience gained from sizable ODM/OEM manufacturer or, with at least 3 years as a supervisor or on a leadership position.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience performing Design/Manufacturing Quality Assurance, Quality Management, manufacturing processes, or supply chain disciplines.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must.
- ODM/OEM Processes working knowledge is preferred.
- Advanced ability in operating a computer and in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Visio and other database software.
- Traveling will be required.
- Great position with career progression with global teams.
- Competitive salary structure