- Leads software development team to collaborate with hardware, test, PM teams.
- On-schedule product & technical write-up delivery with clear scope and targeted quality.
- Articulate and educate the technical team in effective and efficient way for designs.
- Proactively incorporate technical design and product application expertise and experience to align with product strategy.
- Manage the feature scope, change requests and defects to align with the timeline and roadmap.
- Survey and pick best-in-class technologies and process tools to provide technical.
- concepts, feature definition, specifications and risk analysis with mitigation plan.
- Foster innovation environment in order team to feature specifications,standards, regulation, technology research, in order to set long-range plan.
Management & Leadership
- Follow and conduct integrity, ethic, and discipline to influence team and stakeholders.
- Develop employees’ competency and help for career plan to ensure individual growth and make business successful.
- Bachelor degree and above in Computer Science or related.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing a software development team.
- 10+ years of professional software development experience, with a proven track record of successful network switch/gateway/AP software development in embedded system, industrial application, network/communication area. Software development experience over products with industrial grade regulation/standard compliance is highly preferred.
- SW development and integration should include CPU/SoC platform porting, 802.3/802.11 network driver, TCP/IP full-stack middleware, or CLI/UI application in Linux base environment.
- Demonstrated management ability in team size of 8+ employees through development processes and product lifecycles.
- Passionate and skillful in the software design process such as code reviews, testing, and documentation, for delivering high quality code architecture, feature description, high-level behavior write-up.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.