Listed Taiwan company providing leading audio products
- Managing team of 8-10 people
- Software development for gaming headset
- Project feasibility assessment and implementation, development of new platforms and new technologies.
- Providing technical support to assist the team in solving project problems.
- Assisting in managing the software development team.
- Assisting in cross-departmental communication and coordination.
- 10+ years relevant experience with 3+ years management experience.
- Experience in microprocessor (MCU) development, at least 70% of his experience in product development.
- Hands on in software development of products as part of overall work.
- Experience in leading engineering teams in managing the software development, software reviews, issue handling and working directly with customers. Minimum size of the engineering team should be 3-4 people.
- Experience in managing and running project teams that are concurrently running multiple projects.
- Be aware of and participated in software processes and best practices for software development and management in previous companies.
- Experience in working transferring products from development to factory and support factory for related issues.
- Competitive salary and dividends
- Flexible working hours
- Education, training and promotion channels
- Diversified internal activities to connect employees