Software Manual QA
- Device Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Reports for software projects.
- Simulate customer’s scenario and try to reproduce customer’s issues.
- Perform manual testing to discover any software bugs that are present
- Be able to produce clear and well written bug reports
- Regression testing of new releases
- Work closely with software team to help resolve software issues
- Document test design, test plans and test results
- Basic knowledge of Linux base
- Experienced in product based hardware/firmware products
- Experience in cloud based systems or mobile testing
- Adequate network knowledge (TCP/IP, router switches)
- Familiar with IP camera is a plus
- Ability of product hardware design is a plus.
- Learning and development
- Recognition rewards
- Good work life balance