US ecosystem company with innovative product line and solution in IOT and home automation.
Electrical Engineer who will be a part of our global electrical engineering team, playing a critical role in ensuring the highest product quality standards and driving continuous improvement for the products.
- Manage ODM the EE design from RFQ to MP
- Hands on for new circuit design and study
- Hands on to find a solution and workaround with ODM for bugs
- Work with procurement team to help the second source qualification and cost down task
- Knowledge in FW operation, MCU structure, OTA, GPIO settings…etc.
- Good experience in general buses ==> I2C, I2S, SPI, and DDR…etc.
- 7+ plus years work experience, and at least 5+ years as an EE designer
- Familiar with equipment operations: scope, power supply, data acquisition…etc.
- Familiar with platform determination/selection based on the RFQ or marketing spec
- With reliability concept
- Great position with career progression.
- Global scope and exposure.