My client is looking for an Electrical Engineer to be a part of their global electrical engineering team, playing a critical role in ensuring product quality standards and driving continuous improvement for the products. Ideal candidate will be passionate about building robotics products.
- Manage ODM EE design from RFQ to MP
- Hands on circuit design and study
- Solution solving and workaround for ODM de-bugging
- 7+ work experience, minimum 5+ years as an EE engineer.
- Basic knowledge of FW operation, MCU structure, OTA, GPIO settings.
- Basic Knowledge of general buses; I2C, I2S, SPI, DDR etc..
- Experience with robotics product development.
- SI / PI knowledge ==> high speed circuit layout guide, experience of hands for the measurement of the
- Familiar with platform determination/selection based on the RFQ or marketing spec
- Reliability concept and know the MTBF.
- Self-driven and responsible
- Enjoy solving tough bugs
- Willing to study new, coming technologies
- Know IoT products market trends