This is a company which focus on users and born in cloud, we are on a mission creating the enterprise-class video security platform applicable for all businesses.
We are looking for a System Integrator Developer to join our fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in the surveillance industry. You will take responsibility to integrate HAL (abstraction layer) with our edge device (camera and NVIDIA platform), and also handle SDK to AI developers.
- Design develop edge hardware abstraction layer to realize service to run on different platform.
- Integrated cloud service to camera and appliance, to follow ONVIF protocol and integrated the communication protocol to different camera and appliance.
- To design and develop AI SDK API to open the capability to AI developer to run AI model over camera and appliance. It will leverage TensorRT, ONNX, to convert the support network layer and deploy to camera and appliance.
- Work with algorithm team to design and develop algorithms to control CMOS image sensors, ISP pipeline and machine learning pipeline.
- Design and implement camera features in embedded systems for products. You will work with other teams to define features and communication protocols and detail the requirements clearly with implementation specifications.
- Optimize image processing algorithms to improve system performance.
- This is a highly multi-functional product development role and you will work closely with various teams, like hardware vendor and the Machine Learning algorithm team.
- A real passion for embedded software development.
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Proficiency in development of multi-thread software within embedded RTOS system.
- Familiarity with camera pipeline and HW components.
- Flexible working hour.
- Competitive salary.
- Rich resource in company.