The company is an interactive fitness platform with hardware, digital subscription content, and personal training services, including indoor cycling, indoor/outdoor running and walking, bootcamp, yoga, strength training, stretching, and meditation.
- Plans, organizes, directs and reports on all supplier quality-related activities for raw materials, components, fabrication processes, and contract manufactured items
- Manages supplier audits and managing closure of audit non-conformance findings
- Applies systematic problem-solving methodologies, including but not limited to six sigma tools, in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues
- Manages the daily interactions and reporting with suppliers, leading investigations of quality excursions using 8D, CAPA, and other tools
- Identifies and implements effective process control systems to support the development, qualification, product transfers and on-going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external requirements
- Leads quality system audits and manages programs for quality systems improvements
- Onboards and manages suppliers to quality performance targets, tracking and trending supplier performance with scorecards
- Provides input to the supplier selection process for the quality items
- University BS or MS in quality management or equivalent experience
- At least 5+ years of experience in supplier quality engineering
- Depth understanding of raw materials, components, metal fabrication, manufacturing processes, and significant experience in supplier quality management. Analytical curiosity and ability to solve complex problems using data
- Broad general mechanical and electrical engineering knowledge
- Experience conducting supplier audits and managing closure of audit non-conformance findings
- Proven record developing suppliers and delivering supplier quality improvements
- Experience crafting IQC, IPQC, OBA, and ORT plans
- Six Sigma/Lean certification preferred
- Good interpersonal skills in dealing with suppliers, peers and other functional areas.
- Fluent in English.
- Great position with career progression.
- Attractive salary package.