A listed company provides solid and secure IPC related products for their customers worldwide, they aim to create a strong and stable production line for their business around the world.
The technical project manager for wireless certification will drive wireless certification for cellular carriers for the US market. This role will manage the certification test requirement, including the feature compliance and the deliverables per the milestones set by the carriers following their own specific certification processes.
- Own the whole certification test processes towards the target carriers
- Analyze and negotiate the feature development scope with the target carriers, and effectively communicate with the internal teams to guide the development scope
- Work with RF, antenna, systems, SW, and design verification teams to make sure of the timely delivery
- Support and work closely with engineering teams to troubleshoot and prepare the right fixes or technical explanations for any issues that may arise throughout the certification processes
- Build up and maintain the communication channels with the SMEs (Subject Matter Expert) from the target carriers
- Attend the carriers’ meetings including kick-off and the regular roadmap portfolio update, and any ad-hoc meetings required
- MS in Electrical Engineering or related field or relative work experience
- 10+ years of experience in wireless mobile products or notebook
- 7+ years of experience in carrier certifications process from beginning to the In-depth approval experience of operator approval processes
- Experience with wireless technologies including UMTS, LTE, and 5GNR as well as with IP telephony network, SIP, testing of IMS, VoLTE with devices or chipsets
- Experience in working on cellular products such as high-end smartphones, wearables and portable device from major brands
- Experience with 5G, including mmWave certification
- Experience with managing GCF/PTCRB approval of devices
- Understanding of RF conducted and antenna OTA performance requirements and impact on product certification and conformance
- Great position with career progression with global teams.
- Competitive salary structure