We are looking for candidate, who would like to collaborative environment where creativity and innovation is demanded. The candidate will serve as the leader within our team to align all functions on test specifications and expectations for electronics tests on the production line.
We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Review manufacturing processes by studying product requirements and design
- Assist in bring-up and maintenance of manufacturing test stations
- Engage in cross-functional discussions to ensure team alignment throughout program schedule
- Communicate technical information with US and China based teams
- Support development and production builds to execute test specifications
- Assist in identifying and troubleshoot manufacturing process and station software issues
- Generate and organize technical documentation by process reports, collecting analytic data
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Project management experience
- Previous experience in consumer electronics product manufacturing – especially low voltage, low power MCU PCBAs
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Familiarity with linux-based systems
- Familiar with Python
- Leading company with good company benefits and global exposure.
- Flat organization with fully ownership and accountability.
- MNC culture, fast-growing business.
- Good salary package with career progression.