The company provides wafer and other service for Tier one companies and other worldwide customers.
- In charge of providing excellent and superior and effective integrated services to Taiwan customers.
- Responsible for managing and dealing with customer’s tapeouts, prototyping and production
- In charge of visits and meetings with customers, and follow up with action items
- Analyze and classify customers’ requests and integrated customer-centric response
- Track customer account and project status and escalate customer issues to management
- 8+ years of experience in semiconductor industries
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, or Physics.
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in process integration or product engineering is preferred
- With capabilities in project management and cross-functional communication will be a plus
- Attractive Salary Package
- Better annual leave than required