The company is mainly engaged in the manufacture and marketing of wireless communication network products, selling customized products for export, providing enterprise wireless communication system, mesh network system and wireless network client.
- Build, grow, and coach a high performing team that is capable of meeting/exceeding business goals and objectives.
- Assess current organizational capability, to understand gaps and devise plans to close those gaps through hiring, training, and coaching/mentoring.
- Develop and nurture core competencies within Manufacturing and Quality to build a high performing team.
- Provide medium and long-range career development plans that provide new opportunities, challenges, and growth.
- Proactively identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities and initiatives.
- Ensure the completion of thorough first article inspection, process qualifications, PFMEA, DOEs, and engineering change requests.
- Ensure product development processes are followed and manufacturing lines are designed and deployed during the NPI phase to produce quality products efficiently during mass production, meeting output and yield targets.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including Product Development to prototype and develop new products and refine existing products.
- Ensuring product cost, manufacturability, reliability, product safety and compliance, and go-to-market strategies are met.
- Ensure project management disciplines are followed to deliver quick to market’ launches for new products, owning: NPI program execution, phase gate reviews, cost management, and risk reporting.
- Oversee the develop new manufacturing processes, system infrastructure, jigs, and fixture to deliver low cycle time and high-quality output at a stable and predictable rate to deliver to product requirements and business needs.
- Accountable for Quality System personnel and implementation and maintenance of
- Quality System Processes (Deviation, Complaints, Investigations, CAPA, Quality Risk Management, Quality Management Review, Training, Change Management, Document Management, Data Integrity, Supplier Quality Management, and Compliance/Auditing)
- Maintain and grow high levels of organizational accountability for quality between: Supplier Management, Manufacturing, Product Engineering, and Customer Service
- Develop a robust supplier qualification and classification system
- Promotes a risk-based approach to Failure Analysis, the handling of Quality Events, Process Implementation, Process Improvements, and implement a predictive validity approach to reliability testing
- Drive the investigation of product, component, and/or material issues or supply constraints and assist with troubleshooting remotely and/or on-site at the manufacturing facilities
- Lead the team in problem solving and process/system improvement using yield improvement studies, GR&R, Lean Six Sigma, and Design of Experiments to optimize manufacturing processes at CMs and up-stream suppliers
- 10+ years of experience leading a Manufacturing and Quality organization within the consumer/industrial electronics hardware industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or technical degree.
- Proven leadership skills – building teams, leading, coaching, and development of others providing both tactical and strategic leadership to the organization.
- Strong knowledge of materials, product design, metal fabrication, assembly, test, tooling, and automation.
- Proven track record as a team leader with an understanding of management practices.
- Strong hands-on management and leadership experience in manufacturing engineering and product quality, including product reliability, process quality, and supplier quality.
- Experience leading or interfacing with Customer Support teams.
- Demonstrated project and budget management skills.
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles.
- Analytical problem-solving skills with an impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and build a consensus in a high-pressure environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Great position with career progression.
- Attractive salary package.