TW web3.0 startup focusing on infrastructure service. Now having 10M+ revenue after product launch with several overseas clients, such as US, HongKong, Singapore.
Looking for the best and most passionate talent in Web3.0
- Develop high-quality, concurrency, availability, and scalability API backend with distributed micro-services.
- Develop RESTful API and web socket.
- Build data platform to store, process, and query petabytes of data.
- Construct integrations with various public and private data sources, including various blockchains.
- Design and operate high-performance distributed systems.
- 5+ years of backend experience, expert in Golang, Java, or Python
- Familiar with protocols (TCP/IP/HTTP/HTTPS)
- Expertise in database experience (RDBMS, NoSQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis, and Neo4j)
- Good to have experience with big data open source technologie, such as MapReduce, Spark, Flink, HBase and Hive.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working style
- Fast pace & Booming growing startup
- Talent team