US IPO company focusing on IoT.
Key Qualifications and Requirement｜
- Lead the effort to set up and program test equipment based on established testing requirements and sequences to ensure that the manufactured products meet design specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Product Managers and Product Development Engineering Teams responsible for manufacturing, testing, and analysis to troubleshoot any design or build issues that may arise throughout the product lifecycle.
- To review the entire manufacturing test system and related documents to be handed over to manufacturing partners.
- Support development of product testing requirements and sequences for various electronic products including camera products, wireless communications products, and AP/gateway/bridge products.
- Continuously adjust and improve the manufacturing testing methodology and setup to enhance production testing efficiency and effectiveness, while also optimizing the costs of manufacturing test for a particular product and its production line.
- Study and propose opportunities for DFM (manufacture), DFC (cost), DFT (testing), and DFA (automation)
- Coordinate with Production Engineers on developing test fixtures required by the manufacturing testing and on setting up manufacturing test environment & system test stations for a given product and Quality Engineers and manufacturing partners to improve production testing yields and investigate failures, to validate the manufacturing environment and test setup at the production site for mass production.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in manufacturing tests for consumer electronics products (designed to be mass manufacturable.)
- Proven experience with CLI, Python test scripts, and MatLab in various testing environments
- Understanding of testing requirements for various electronic products, including camera, wireless communications (such as WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Z-Wave and NFC), and AP/gateway/bridge products
- Expertise in developing test specifications, test flow control and set up test equipment and reports.
- Experience in debugging production testing failures and improving related problems.
- Expertise in developing test flow control (e.g., AAB test flow) to interact with manufacturing partners’ shopfloor system, and in setting up and programing test equipment for various consumer and commercial products.
- Established engineering capabilities in debugging production testing failures with effective engineering fixes for resolving/improving related problems.
- Ability to travel within Asia and the US as needed.