The company is focused on to designing innovative, feature rich, payment products and services and is committed to invest back into the organization to ensure long term success. As payment technology continues to evolve, committed to increasing security requirements and expanding methods for commerce to ensure that an exciting future lies ahead for the company.
- Management and direct supervision of software developers
- Requirements Gathering, Specification and/or Clarification
- Create team standards as it applies to the overall Software Development Lifecycle
- Software/System Design and Architecture
- Software/System Architecture and Coding Review
- Minimum 6-10 years of experience developing database driven web applications utilizing Microsoft .Net, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, CSS and Ajax
- Strong understanding of other non Microsoft centric technologies like Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Strong Proficiency and understanding of Responsive Interfaces, Entity Framework 6.x, JQuery, Bootstrap and Web Services
- Good understanding of SDK development techinques and standards
- Experience with High-Dependability/Performance/Security Development
- Group Insurance and Medical plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Health Examination
- Employee Welfare Club