Products are purpose-built for specific applications and are widely used in installations for intelligent transportation, video surveillance, and urban infrastructure.
Established in 1996, has been focused on developing high quality Switches, Media Converters, Extenders, and Power over Ethernet products for applications where connectivity is crucial.
- Drive all aspects of development including requirement, design, implementation, testing, and integration
- Plan tasks and resources. Report status of development and operations
- Conduct design review, code review and test plan review。
- Architecture level design and implementation。
- Work with cross-functional teams including hardware team, product team, test team and support team。
- Hands-on technical leadership and team management experience
- Experience in embedded Linux software with C programming
- Experience in networking device system software development
- Familiar with Ethernet managed switch features and protocols
- Experience in Broadcom Ethernet switch SDK
- Familiar with Linux BSP and device drivers such as: Ethernet, PCI, USB, UART, I2C, SPI, GPIO, etc.
- The well-recognized brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits