- Lead a team of engineers and partner closely with product management to influence product development assisting or improving products.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software.
- Supervise architecture plus lead efforts to develop technical roadmap of all projects.
- Guide, coach and mentor software engineers with respect to design, implementation and delivering needed software capabilities in a timely manner.
- Have C/C++ programming capability and be familiar with Linux
- Familiar with Networking is preferred
- Familiar with TCP/IP, Layer1 and Layer 2 is preferred
- Good communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, strong trouble-shooting, good communication and good team work.