Global MNC company with innovative solution in IC.
- Managing the daily / weekly / monthly performance of Assembly / Test subcontract Semiconductor Manufacturing sites.
- Working closely with the planning teams to ensure customer OTD is hit
- Working closely with the development team to ensure new programs stay to schedule
- Ensuring Cost, Output, Yield and Quality targets are met.
- Responsible for price negotiation and contracts with the subcontract sites
- Ensuring management and functional teams within the subcontractors are kept aware and abreast of needs and requirements.
- Reviewing subcontract performance on a monthly basis providing feedback on areas for improvement
- Being a smooth conduit for information between and the subcontractor
- 10+ years semiconductor assembly experience.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin and an excellent communicator
- Must be technically proficient in all assembly processes and able to demonstrate problem solving capabilities and skills.
- Should be experienced in hitting daily / weekly / monthly output target numbers and be able to demonstrate a good track record in doing so.
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of Yield / Quality improvements and a good problem solver.
- Must be able to co-ordinate projects across multiple departments and be skilled in Excel & PPT
- Great position with career progression.
- Attractive salary package.