The company specialized in precise plastic injection molding, coating, and component assembly.
- Responsible for ODM/OEM customer projects – project development.
- Evaluate and confirm customer product technical specifications, provide solutions and cost analysis in response to RFI/RFQ inquiries.
- Execute the planning, implementation, design, and development progress control, cost management, and closure procedures for new product development projects.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal teams to schedule, validate, and conduct pilot production and other tasks, ensuring the on-time, quality, and requirement-driven completion of products.
- Handle customer inquiries and communication regarding issues.
- With at least 5 years experiences in managing big account.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Skilled proficiency and capabilities in communication and negotiation.
- With experiences in Electronics industry is a plus
- With experiences in RD or Sales PM is a plus