US company focusing on POS solution.
- Design and develop the next generation of company’s Android Platform.
- Collaborate with Software, Hardware, Factory and Product Management teams to build a long-term vision for Device capabilities.
- Design and develop Android platform features and make solid technical decisions keeping software quality, security and maintainability.
- Help setting up standard for software quality by adopting modern test frameworks and practices.
- Proficient in C/C++, Java or other object-oriented programming languages.
- A solid understanding of the Android OS or Linux Kernel.
- A passion for working with hardware and associated software.
- Knowledge of device drivers and ability to debug low level software issuesg. display, WiFi, GPIO drivers or similar.
- Experience working with source control tools such as Git, Gerrit, GitHub, and with Android command line tools such as adb and fastboot.
Good to have |
- Exposure to working with SOC vendors.
- Exposure to bootloaders, Linux device tree configuration, Android HAL or HIDL.
- Familiarity with Android security model (SE Linux policy) usage.
- Familiarity with Google’s AOSP architecture developing Android framework services, Android Native applications (JNI / NDK) or system applications in JAVA or Kotlin.