The company is a MNC company that providing world leading equipment for semiconductor such as develop thermal subsystems and MEMS solutions to higher performance.
- Carry out product testing, debugging, data analysis, testing strategy, process flow and Quality control etc.
- Conduct internal technical training
- Collaborate with global teams and sales and marketing departments
- Support customers On-site and off-site with production, troubleshooting, technical and structured assistance to customers
- Related experience in the ATE/ Semiconductor industry
- Knowledge in RF/ Digital/ Power Automotive/ Mixed Signal Test and DSP / DFT (Design for Testability)
- Familiar with C++ or other programming language
- Know how to work in Linux system and shell command
- Willingness to travel
- Work with worldwide
- Competitive Salary
- Group insurance
- Annual health check
- Guaranteed annual salary