MNC company providing world leading application test equipment for semiconductor and electrical applications.
- Development, Debug, Integration of application program according to customer test specification
- Provide on- and offsite technical support activities for customers effectively.
- Conduct technical training internally and for customers
- Report regularly and on demand about the status of the ongoing activities (e.g. monthly reports, trip reports, project reports)
- Co-operate with Sales and Marketing to support business
- Co-operate with oversea team to meet business goals.
- Report SPR’s (system performance reports) upon detecting any issues on the tester operating systems
- 3+ years’ experience in the ATE and/or semiconductor industry
- Knowledge in at least one field related to RF technology/Digital/Mixed Signal Test + DSP/Power Automotive/DFT (Design for Testability)
- Programming skills in C++ (other programming language is good to have)
- Ability to work in Linux system and know how to use shell command
- Flexible, willing to learn, willingness to travel, collaborate with other cultures, able to work in international teams.
- Competitive Salary
- Work with worldwide