This is a well-known IC designed house with the expertise in audio and consumer entertainment products.
- Provide technical support for client and the FAE team to maintain customers relationship.
- Solving acoustic and electrical problems, replying to product questions, reviewing and hands-on hardware debugging, to assist the design-in process.
- Design speaker protection for customer. Perform and tasks including creating and presenting customer demonstrations; tuning of audio algorithms; defining audio performance measurements; presentation of software tools.
- Support customers with audio amplifiers designs, with tasks such as amplifier performance measurements and device bring-up and configuration
- Develop and deliver high quality technical training to the Cirrus FAE team.
- Travel approximately 6-8 weeks per year, within Asia, to support customers and work with factory engineers for training
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, with master’s or PhD preferred and a minimum of 3 years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Strong experience analyzing and evaluating audio products with hardware tools such as Audio Precision analyzers and oscilloscopes.
- Understand audio signal processing algorithms and techniques.
- Experience with audio analysis software, Mathcad, and/or Excel mathematical analysis.
- Strong ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing, in Mandarin and English.
- Mixed-signal hardware and audio-related background is a plus.
- Have chance to participate the process of design prospective products.
- Competitive Salary for employees with nice performance.