A leading company in ICs for audio and voice signal processing applications.
- Provide technical support include assisting the design-in process by solving acoustic and electrical problems, reviewing hardware, and hands-on hardware debugging.
- Support customer with audio system designs, music playback and voice tuning.
- Expertise in analyzing and evaluating audio products with hardware tools such as Audio Precision analyzers and oscilloscopes.
- Has Commercial PC project experience in smart amplifier, speaker protection music playback tuning and HDA CODEC
- Familiar with board level design and debug of analog circuitry for audio signal processing; Mixed-signal hardware and audio-related backgrounds are strongly preferred
- Capable of conducting schematics and Layout review with commercial CAD tools.
- Good English communication.
- Competitive salary structure.