US company focusing on fintech products.
- You Will Work With: Senior Back-End Developers, Front-End Developers, UX/Product Designers, PM
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to design, develop, and document APIs, SDKs, and other services or tooling from inception to deployment
- Participate in code review with others to improve your work as well as theirs
- Write well-designed, reusable, and testable service and library code that you and other software engineers are happy to maintain
- Work with other engineers across the company to build delightful features that span various parts of the system
- Collaborate with our design team to understand and solve our users’ pain points
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Building new tools for our internal teams
- Exercise ownership and accountability over your work
- API building
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems
- Building a new API for our users, or iterate on existing APIs
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software systems, including the development and integration of new components or automation pipelines when necessary
- Debug production issues across services
- Launching daily new market, feature, or product
- Tech Stack
- We accept candidates with prior experience in languages, as long as they have sufficient experience in C, C++, C#, Java, Ruby, GoLang.
- Our databases are SQL-based
- We use Postgres.
- We use ORMs to manage our databases.
- Our production infrastructure uses containers, K8, AWS ECS.
- Fully remote work
- Competitive salary
- Read pre-interview information and get to know about the company
- Backend exam
- Resume screen
- Product manager online interview