This is a Taiwan company focusing on providing global leading industrial ethernet communication and wireless networking solutions, including ERS, ESS, CPE, etc.
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities and new markets.
- Develops and builds relationships with customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Evaluates existing partnerships and sales efforts with an eye toward building on
what works and changing what doesn’t.
- Manages key client relationships and works to build new ones.
- Expands the profile and reach of the company and its brands.
- Responsible for developing market and promoting products.
- Builds cross-functional teams to guide and nourish sustainable, long-term
- Tracks emerging markets and trends.
- Fosters and works to maintain an entrepreneurial growth culture throughout
the company and across all teams and work functions.
- Proposes and develops strategic partnerships.
- Helps to shape the company’s long-term objectives and determine plans for
how to meet them.
- Provides advice on product development and distribution and promotion
- Conduct presentations to raise the brand or product profile.
- Travels to visit partners in Japan to maintain the relationship and long-term
- Responsible for planning the solution for customers’ problem
- With at least 8 years of business development experience
- Fluent in Japanese: N1 certification or equivalent proficiency is required
- Distributor /OEM type of business development experiences in Japanese Market
5 years and above
- Familiar with Industrial communication and Automation. Knowledge in IoT field
is a plus.
- Proactively develop business, quota achievement driven.