The SaaS startup found in US since 2017 and move to Taiwan in 2018 to focus on Asia market with AI application product in E-Commerce industry. Take down Asia market since late 2021 to become skyrocket in the industry.
- Identify potential accounts and build relationships with new account representatives to determine the potential value of new accounts.
- Manage sales opportunities, client information, and internal departmental processes within CRM database.
- Create sales plans to present our product and service and highlight key features to improve potential clients’ e-commerce sales and marketing workflow.
- Interact with potential accounts in both online and offline settings with the goal of closing a deal.
- Address client concerns and prepare all necessary contracts in order to close sales with new clients.
- Internal organization
- Streamline the sales process by closely observing potential sales questions, requests and create action plans to shorten sales cycles.
- Deliver regular feedback to the product engineering team regarding how well various features are performing and areas where improvement could be made.
- Provide potential content ideas to the marketing and customer success teams to improve product awareness of potential accounts.
- Keep an eye on competitive products in the market in order to improve sales strategies.
- 5+ years of experience working with clients and managing key relationships in a B2B marketing SaaS company and in-house e-commerce experience at an international retail brand.
- Experience in a sales-related position.
- A clear grasp of marketing technology and agile collaboration
- Established contacts and experience in the retail and e-commerce industry.
- Well-versed in the marketing and sales workflow and requirements of online marketplaces and brand.com platforms
- Freedom, flexibility, and willingness to travel around your allocated accounts/regions as the business demands.
- Fluent in English.
- Great position with career progression with global teams.
- MNC business and culture with ownership.