Worldwide manufacturer in the computing and automotive industries. My client had continue delivered the highest quality to your need from industrial and product design, plastic, metal to final assembly.
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
- Maintains and builds trusted relationships with key customers, partners, vendors, management, and stakeholders.
- Supports the CEO and executive team in all aspects of the business and operations.
- 15 years of experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations, and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Great salary package in global executive level.
- Career progression with extremely global working scope and exposure.