Device Software PM
MNC company providing open source from cloud to desktop and devices.
- Successfully deliver professional engineering services for assigned projects.
- Assist in the development of project statements of work.
- Manage delivery schedule of critical third-party deliverables for the project.
- Keep management informed of the status of assigned projects.
- Identify custom engineering requests that are not part of an existing business contracts.
- Ensure projects are delivered within time/resources/scope expectations.
- Draft and maintain project specific schedules and project plans.
- Obtain client agreement to the project schedule and agreed upon work items.
- Drive technical issues to reach desired delivery outcomes.
- Maintain daily and weekly communication with the client and all internal stakeholders.
- Advocate to customers the appropriate technologies from product portfolio.
- Support different time zones and work non-traditional hours as required to support the assigned projects.
- Project Management experience in a computer oriented / technical service field with Internet connected devices.
- Bachelor’s degree above, preferably in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math.
- Knowledge of Linux and the wider Open Source Software community.
- Fluent in English.
- PMP/PMI, or PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification preferred.
- Ability to travel occasionally domestically and internationally.
- Learning and development
- Competitive salary