US start-up company providing innovative IoT devices.
- Automate builds, and develop and integrate new tools to support CI/CD (continuous integration/delivery) and reporting across projects in various environments.
- Develop and maintain well architected build scripts and integrate new tools/plugins to support CI/CD
- Collaborate with software development to improve build pipeline
- Monitor and support daily Builds and timely release of Hotfix packages
- 2+ years of relevant experience, such as CI/CD Workflow, AWS (EC2/ECS/S3)
- Familiar with Unix-like system
- Familiar with Cloudflare
- Familiar with Docker/Kubernetes
- Familiar with HTTPS, DNS, TCP/IP
- Familiar with Nginx, Drone
- Familiar with relational and non-relational databases
- Familiar with the concept and operation of load balance
- Experience in distributed system
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills, and be interested in solving complex problems.
- Good command of English
Good to have｜
- Experience in Node.js or Python
- Experience in Spark, Hadoop
- Experience in web security principles (OWASP top ten and others)
- Experience in gRPC
- Learning and development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Team building events